IS ASTHMA CURABLE?
Asthma isn’t a rare disease. It is something every other person is suffering from owing to the increasing pollution and impurities that float around in the air. Asthma is an inflation or deflation in the airways that causes wheezing, shortness of breath and trigger incessant coughing. Exposure to cold winds, heights or just stress can also cause an asthma attack, depending on what affects the patient.We may experience shortness of breath after a run, or cough due to bacteria present in our body. However, symptoms of Asthma are more prominent than others. Some of the common ones include:Asthma attacks are triggered by certain causes that differ from person to person. They may be something as small as a scare or over exertion. There are certain activities that may cause the asthma signs and symptoms to flare up, avoiding them can help postpone an uncalled for asthma attack. Some of these major activities are:
HOW DO I DIFFERENTIATE ASTHMA FROM ANY OTHER UNEASINESS?
- A tight feeling in the Chest
- A whistling or wheezing sound while exhaling
- Coughing or wheezing attacks that become more intense and cause breathing issues
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO KEEP IT IN CHECK?
- Exercise: Straining your body too much can cause an asthma attack. Cold and dry air can all the more worsen the situation.
- Occupational asthma: This is cause by chemical fumes, gases or dust present in your workplace or the surroundings you spend most of your time in.
- Allergy-induced asthma: Any kind of allergy, such as, pollen, mold, spores, etc can instigate an asthma attack.